Yes, that's right. We couldn't be more happy that Baxter threw up at 5:00 am while Emily was having her best night of sleep since we've been home. In an attempt to clean the mess, Matt ran (haha) downstairs to get paper towels only to find himself wading through an inch of water in the kitchen. A valve broke under our sink and had been spraying for hours. The water seeped under the cabinets, under the wall and into the hallway. After using every towel that we own to try to clean the small pond in our house, we got a plumber to come out and fix the problem. 20 minutes and $200 later (I'm in the wrong job), problem fixed. We are currently running 2 dehumidifiers to try to suck the water out from under the cabinets. So if you are wondering if we are happy that the dog threw up...our answer is YES!!
Highlights of an awful day: Matt took a personal day and was off. We bought a new (used) truck. Pizza dinner with good friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you have a blog now! And yeah, never thought you'd be so glad when the dog barfs huh???? God works in mysterious ways! P.S. I love your sentence that started with Matt ran...haha. So funny. When I tell people my last name and they are always like "oh boy, how do you spell THAT?" I always say "just like it sounds...like Danielle ran to the store for some eggs and milk." So it cracked me up! :)
ReplyDelete