Well, it is official! Emily is now rolling!!!! She still does not really like tummy time very much and today she really proved it to me. I put her on her belly and about 3 seconds later she rolled over onto her back. Matt was sitting in the chair right next to me and with a shocked voice I said, "She just rolled over!" I put her on her belly several more times and each time she rolled to her back. I thought I might be seeing things because I did not expect her to roll, but Matt said it was real :) I guess she is almost 4 months old and that is around the first time Logan rolled over. Later in the day, I put her on her belly for a nap in the pack 'n play and I looked in a minute later and she was on her back with her eyes wide open smiling right at me. It was so cute! So, she is on her way. I am sure in the blink of an eye she will be running around the house, but for now I am going to enjoy all of the little milestones she is reaching. Way to go, Emily!!!!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment