Monday, April 26, 2010

Laughing

Emily has begun to laugh a lot more over the past few weeks. I heard it for the first time on April 14th. It is so cute. She gets a huge smile on her face and then lets out a little chuckle. My mom was up visiting yesterday and was making Emily laugh. I wanted to get it on videotape and as I was videoing I remembered that I had the exact same video of her with Logan too. Both of these videos were taken when the kids were 3.5 months old. We watched the videos back and it was really neat to watch! Their laughs are very different though. Logan has an inward laugh, kind of in the back of his throat and Emily has a little chuckle. They also both got the hiccups as a result of laughing. Very cute!!! (I took two videos of Emily laughing and I could not use the better one because of it's size. Unfortunately you can not hear Emily laugh for an extended period of time, but it is still a cute video.)

Emily


Logan

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! There is NOTHING better than when your baby first laughs! I LOVE IT! Is there anyway for you to compress the other video of Logan so we can see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually another video of Emily and Matt said the same thing. After he gets home from work he will try to do that for me. Thanks, Bethany!

    ReplyDelete