Today was a fun day! It was rainy and chilly outside, so what could be better than staying in our pajamas and making chocolate chip cookies? Logan has never made chocolate chip cookies before and he had a blast. He loved stirring the flour, taste testing the brown sugar, dumping the chocolate chips and eating the cookies in the end. He was too cute! He would count the cookies as I put them on and took them off of the cookie sheet and boy was he excited to eat the final product! We took a few to share with Matt while he was at work.
Here they are...the cutest assistants in the world!
Here they are...the cutest assistants in the world!
Stirring the flour
My "Pretty Lady"
Stirring in the chocolate chips.
Watching and waiting
He was blowing on the cookies to make them cool faster! He kept saying, "Loggy, need to bite it!" It made me laugh. (We always call him Loggy, but aren't sure how to spell it...Logy, Logi, Loggie)
Enjoying the fruit of his labor. He did say, "Mommy share," which I thought was very nice of him. :)
I think he liked them!

LOVED all of these pics. The kids are so cute and I'm sure Logan is a big help. Looks like he had fun.
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!! How fun to make cookies on a cold day...sounds like a plan to me! And I agree, cute assistants! ;)
ReplyDelete