I never want to forget how it feels when Emily puts her head down on my shoulder and snuggles in right before I put her in her crib for a nap or at bedtime. As soon as I turn her noise machine on she knows that she can relax and then puts her head right down on my shoulder and snuggles into my neck. I kiss her soft squishy cheek and tell her, "Mommy loves you Baby Girl!" It is one of my favorite moments with her.
I also never want to forget that my sweet boy cries when he is watching Mickey Mouse and Pluto gets upset. Logan shows so much compassion toward Pluto and genuinely feels bad for him. There is a particular episode when Pluto feels left out and lowers his head because he is upset about it. Logan feels so bad for him that his lower lip starts to come out and his eyes get teary and he actually starts to cry and says, "Pluto is sad." We have watched the episode a few times and he cries each time. I guess we wont be watching it anymore. Logan can be very sensitive and I love that he is so compassionate. I pray that God will continue to develop this wonderful gift in his heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aw - both such wonderful things to write down and never forget... both such wonderful little loves.
ReplyDelete