I remember when Logan got his first tooth at 13 months old. I thought that I would miss his toothless smile, but babies change so much in a short amount of time that I quickly got used to his new pearly whites and thought that he was just adorable. I am sure that I will feel the same way about Emily. I cannot imagine her with teeth, but I am sure that I will quickly forget what she looks like without them. Here is a picture of her toothless smile. I could not keep her mouth open long enough to let the camera focus on her new tooth...maybe when it is a little bigger. :)
Thursday, November 11, 2010
First Tooth
No more toothless grin for Emily. She cut her first tooth today!!! I mentioned to Matt this morning that she was acting a little off and was a little more fussy than normal. Then, when I went to put her down for her afternoon nap she was running a low grade fever. I gave her some Tylenol thinking that she was either getting sick or teething and sure enough she was getting a tooth. She was a little more fussy this evening also, so while I was feeding her dinner I checked her mouth and I felt a little tooth starting to pop through her gum and then I looked and there it was.
I remember when Logan got his first tooth at 13 months old. I thought that I would miss his toothless smile, but babies change so much in a short amount of time that I quickly got used to his new pearly whites and thought that he was just adorable. I am sure that I will feel the same way about Emily. I cannot imagine her with teeth, but I am sure that I will quickly forget what she looks like without them. Here is a picture of her toothless smile. I could not keep her mouth open long enough to let the camera focus on her new tooth...maybe when it is a little bigger. :)
I remember when Logan got his first tooth at 13 months old. I thought that I would miss his toothless smile, but babies change so much in a short amount of time that I quickly got used to his new pearly whites and thought that he was just adorable. I am sure that I will feel the same way about Emily. I cannot imagine her with teeth, but I am sure that I will quickly forget what she looks like without them. Here is a picture of her toothless smile. I could not keep her mouth open long enough to let the camera focus on her new tooth...maybe when it is a little bigger. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment