On Wednesday Feb 23rd Emily's physical therapist was at the house and she asked me if Emily says, "Bye-Bye?" I told her that she babbles, "Ba-Ba-Ba" often, but I have not heard her say it appropriately yet. The therapist told me that it really sounded like she was saying, "Bye-Bye." When she went to leave she waved to Emily and Emily waved back and said, "Ba-Ba." I could not believe it. We giggled and gushed over her. It was so cute. Then when Matt came home she said it again and for the next several days. I have also gotten her to say, "Uh-Oh" in the appropriate context too.
I am going to have to blog soon about all of the new things that she is doing. Over the past two months she has really been growing and changing and doing new things. Just yesterday she crawled up the stairs!!! She is just waking up from her nap now, so I will have to write a post later. It is just amazing how children learn new things and grow so quickly.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment