Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Tooth

I know that I said that I would not record every time that Emily gets a tooth, but I am taking it back. I'm sorry to those that read this. I know that blogging about this may seem trivial, but I have not kept up with a baby book for her (or Logan for that matter) and want to document when certain things happen throughout her life. I am bound and determined to remember as much as I can about both kids and will have to go back and make a book for Logan. I do have things written down on my old calendars for Logan so that I would remember when different milestones took place. Now, I just need to put them all in one place.

Okay, on to the documentation. Emily got her 5th tooth. It is her front upper left tooth. The right one is also coming in, but it hasn't broken through the gum yet, so I don't count it. She seemed to have no problem cutting this tooth. I guess the pain from the last molar made up for all of the rest of the teeth...I hope!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so well at keeping track of teeth. I think I was able to write down the first four that my little one got but I have lost track since then. I hope to do a little better with #6 than what I did with #5;)

    ReplyDelete