Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Emily is 2 !!!!!!!

I can't believe that Emily is 2 years old already. I am sure that I will say that every year, but time just goes so fast. Daddy was working most of the day, so Logan and I tried to make her day special.
We started out by letting her pick a show to watch on the computer. She picked "Dora." One of her favorites.
Then she got to pick her outfit. She insisted on wearing her ladybug boots and two green bows which you can't see it in the pictures.
We then drove to Dunkin Donuts and she picked a pink doughnut with sprinkles. Logan then picked the same thing.





After Daddy got home we ordered pizza for dinner...one of her favorites.

And then ended the night by singing "Happy Birthday" and eating cinnamon rolls. It turned out to be a very fun day.
Happy Birthday, Emily! We love you very much!!!

1 comment:

  1. she's so cute! happy birthday, emily. that sounds like a yummy day!

    ReplyDelete