On our way to the party Logan had wanted to hold Emily's hand and she was teasing him by pulling her hand away. I guess now was his perfect opportunity to grab her hand. It was so cute and tender. Boy do we love these kids!
Monday, January 30, 2012
So Sweet
Last night Matt and the kids and I were driving home in Matt's truck from my sister's birthday party. It was dark and snowy and VERY windy. We were playing music and I looked back to see if either of the kids had fallen asleep. The next thing that I saw was so sweet I wanted to stop time and take it all in. Emily was sound asleep with her head to one side and Logan was sitting there very quietly holding her hand. It was SOOOO sweet Matt and I could hardly contain ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww! Such a sweet brother. It is moments like that that make you want to stop time just to be able to hang on to the moment a little longer.
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet brother! you and matt are such loving examples :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww!
ReplyDeleteI love it....I'm glad you got to see that. That is a gift to a mom and dad for sure.
ReplyDeleteAunt Cindy