Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Erin's 30th Birthday

This year is Matt and my 30th birthdays! Every year people ask if I feel any older and I typically answer, "No. It feels like just any other day." However, this year I do feel different. My body does not feel older, but just saying the number, "Thirty!" makes me feel a little older. Now I really feel like there are a lot of people that are younger than me. I don't know if that sounds weird or not, but I feel like I often mention to Matt how people we know or see on TV are younger than us. It is kind of weird.

Anyway...this year for my birthday Matt and the kids and I went out for lunch to The Olive Garden...one of my favorite restaurants. We later went for dinner and bought a pizza and took it to the park to have a picnic...we often do this for fun. We finished out the day with fruit smoothies from Sheetz. You can tell I like food. :) Earlier in June, my mom and I went to the Garrison Sale, a craft festival in the town I grew up in, and I bought a really nice framed wall hanging for myself as Matt's birthday present to me. I love it!

On July 25th, we had my birthday dinner with my family. My mom made a GREAT meal and surprised me by inviting the Sassics and the Crefelds. Kelly, Nana and Grandma were also there. She made a cute presentation with pictures about all of my past BFFs (Mom, Kelley, Scott, Ellen and now Matt). It was really cute. I was very surprised. The party was a lot of fun, although we unfortunately did not bring a camera.

Here are some pictures from my actual birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment