Saturday, July 10, 2010

Watch Me Grow


Wow! You are 6 months...half of a year old! Where has the time gone? I can't believe that it has been six months since I was pregnant with you, six months since we were in the hospital and six months since we became a family of four. You have really grown and changed this month. We can tell that you are really starting to pick up weight and love squeezing your chubby rolls :) You have your six month appointment on the 19th, so I will post your stats then. You have also lost almost all of your newborn baby hair, except for a few stragglers, and are growing a whole head of very blonde peach fuzz. This month you rolled from your back to your belly (June 24th), so now you can roll both ways and I am sure that it won't be long before you realize that you can roll to reach things and get where you want to go. You went to the beach for the first time this month and loved splashing in the pool and taking naps poolside too. You have become so animated and love to play with your toys and touch people's faces. You are really inspecting your surroundings. You found your toes and love to play with them. From time to time I find you in your crib playing with your toes in the morning. You squeal with delght and love to be tickled and laugh. You watch everything, especially Logan and Baxter. We feed you rice cereal everyday, but you are still not too sure about it. You are also nursing and drinking a few bottles of formula a day. You LOVE to sleep in and usually if you do you take two naps. If you don't sleep in you take three. They range from 30 mins - a few hours. You are also still a Mama's girl and LOVE attention. You want my eyes on you at all times and would be held nonstop if I was able. You also went to the nursery for the first time this month and did great. They said you slept most of the time, which is okay by me. We love watching you grow and change. Happy half birthday Emmie Girl!

*Update* At your appointment the doctor said that you looked perfect. You were 14.9 lbs(19th percentile) and 24 in long(4th percentile). However, the doctor thought that you were probably longer than that. She thinks that you might not have been stretched all the way. That's okay :)

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie baby! I love all the fun things she's doing - and what a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete