Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Melt My Heart

I was driving the kids in the van this evening when all of a sudden I saw Logan in my rearview mirror lean over to Emily and say, "Oh, Emily, you look bea-u-tiful." I could have died and gone to heaven! I then proceeded to tell him that for the rest of his life he needs to remind Emily of how beautiful she is and he said, "Okay!" Boy do I love these kids.

Here are two pictures from today. They are growing up too fast!!!

Logan - 3 years old

Emily - almost 17 months old

2 comments:

  1. what a sweetheart!! so fun that our little girls have sweet older brothers to take care of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - they both look so big! I can't believe how much Logan has changed so recently! Such a big boy. And what an important thing for you to say to him! Such a cute thing for him to say to Emily! :)

    ReplyDelete