I'm back...finally! After several months of not blogging I am hoping to make a full comeback and start this blog back up. We have had a crazy summer and I am hoping to write several blogs that will catch everyone up on what we have been up to these past several months.
One of the main reasons I have not been blogging is because I am PREGNANT and have been feeling very sick for the past 3+ months. I am finally starting to feel better and up to the task of blogging again. Now I am not saying that there will never be a lull in my blogging again. I am just saying that for now I hope to get caught up and keep updated a little better than before. So, look out in the next couple of weeks for some backdated blogs about our summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment