Yesterday, Emily started calling me "Mommy." Now she has been saying, "Mama" for months now and still is saying it, but half the time she is saying, "Mommy." She even called out, "Mommy!" when she woke up this morning.
I am not sure why this is so significant to me...maybe because she is growing up and it makes her sound older and not so much of a baby. She talks all the time and will repeat almost everything you say. It is so cute to hear her little voice, but when she said, "Mommy" it really made me look at her in a more "little-kid" way as opposed to a toddler.
(sigh) Time is passing and soon we will have another little baby to cuddle and watch grow. I am really looking forward to that time, but for now I am cherishing the time I have with my two other kiddos because pretty soon it will be, "MOM!" instead of "Mommy!"

it was so neat to spend time with your adorable kiddos. Logan is such a sweet, kind boy and Emily is starting to develop her own wonderful personality as well! what a cutie. We are so blessed :)
ReplyDelete