This was too funny I just had to write it down.
Yesterday morning I was in the van driving the kids to church. I typically ask Logan what Emily is doing because I like to see if she is sleeping or if she is awake. He will always give me the right answer.
I asked him yesterday what she was doing and he said, "Emily fell asleep," which would be a typical answer, but then he followed up and said, "She has a...has a...Band-Aid on her head." I could not really make out what he said so I asked him to repeat himself which he did and finally I realized that he was saying Band-Aid. I immediately started to laugh because she did not have a Band-Aid on her head. She was wearing a headband with a big pink bow on it. I guess it must have looked like a Band-Aid to him. It was such a cute response I could have just stopped the car on the highway and given him a big squeeze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahaha - cute Logan! That is smart of him to try and remember the word headband and that it matches the word in band-aid. Such a smart boy!
ReplyDeletehahaha...conversations with kids are the BEST!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Can't wait to see you in a few days, Logi! :)
ReplyDelete