Logan and my mom were playing with his new Thomas toy when all of a sudden Logan made Thomas fall over. He then took the train and sat him on one of the chairs at the island in the kitchen (these are the chairs that we use for "time out.") All of a sudden we hear Logan say, "Thomas, you are in time out." Then he proceeds to lean over to Thomas and say, "Don't. Don't." in a very sweet voice. He then stepped away for a few seconds as if he was letting Thomas think about what he had just done and then he picked Thomas up and said that he was no longer in "time out." I then told him that he needed to give Thomas a kiss and tell him why he was in "time out."
My mom and I could barely keep from laughing. It was soooo cute. I guess that "time out" has made some kind of impression on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment