Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What You Might Hear Logan Say...

He really speaks very well, but sometimes we just have to laugh at some of the things that he says. He is too cute!!! (I will update as I think of them.)

~ "Emily Girl!" (click click click his tounge) "Emily Girl!" (click click click) He says this when he is trying to get her attention or to get her to stop crying. Although, he does often refer to her as "Emily Girl" when he is talking to her.

~ When you ask Logan a question, sometimes instead of saying "yes" he says, "Of course I can!" Example: Mommy - "Logan do you want a glass of milk?" Logan - "Of course I can."

~ Sometimes calls Baxter: "Bax" or "Baxter Ruby"

~ We are trying to teach Logan that when he asks for something he needs to say, "May I..." Sometimes he gets confused and says, "May I...want some more."

~ "Logi self...Logi self" if he wants to do something by himself.

~ We have been trying to teach him for awhile now to ask before he goes and gets something out of the cabinet, so he says, "Ask!" as he is opening up the cabinet door.

~ Sometimes says to Emily, "Hey, girlfriend!"

~ When something is hard for Logan he says, " It's harder for me!" For example: Mommy - "Logan will you hand me that toy?" Logan - "It's harder for me!"

~ When he is looking for police cars he says, "Find some Daddy's policemens!"